How can you get a load of nutrition in just 1 oz? Maq 7. Our own proprietary blend of seven superfruits, Maq 7 is used in a majority of our acai bowls and smoothies and uses the Maqui berry as its foundation. Often referred to as the Chilean wine berry, this superfruit grows wild in Chile. Maqui is a dark purple berry that has more than three times the antioxidant level of blackberries and strawberries.
In addition to Maqui berry, Maq 7 includes:
- Acai: Helps support a strong immune system, healthy cholesterol, and sustained energy. Like Maqui berry, acai has a high level of antioxidants and anthocyanins.
- Alaskan Blueberry: The harsh, cold climate of Alaska creates a high antioxidant level that may promote cellular health and slow aging
- Gac: Grown in in Vietnam, has 70x the lycopene of a tomato, which may promote healthy immune function.
- Cili: A yellow, spiky fruit grown in Southwest China, known as the King of Vitamin C, with 60x the Vitamin C of an orange. Loaded with Vitamins B, C, and E, Cili may promote cardiovascular, immune, and mental function.
- Siberian Pineapple: Containing high levels of Vitamin C, flavonoids, carotenoids, and tocopherals, Siberian Pineapple may help respiratory health, digestion, and blood flow.
- Goji Berries: Also grown in China, goji berries are high in antioxidants, polysaccharides, vitamins, and amino acids. They may help vision, kidney, and liver function.
Enjoy the benefits of Maq 7 in almost all of our smoothies or acai bowls, or buy a bottle to use at home!